Readers ask: How To Decorate Fridge?
- 1 Should I decorate the top of my refrigerator?
- 2 What should I put on my fridge?
- 3 Is it OK to paint a fridge?
- 4 What can I put on top of my refrigerator for decor?
- 5 What looks good on top of a refrigerator?
- 6 How do I make my fridge look fuller?
- 7 How should I arrange my fridge at home?
- 8 What paint can I use on a fridge?
- 9 How can I change the color of my fridge?
- 10 Can you chalk paint a refrigerator?
- 11 Can you stand on top of a fridge?
- 12 Can Put microwave on top of fridge?
Should I decorate the top of my refrigerator?
Decorating above the fridge is an easy way to showcase your favorite kitchen accessories and fill up some of the empty space up there.
What should I put on my fridge?
Fridge Essentials: 40 Best Foods to Stock your Fridge with
- Fruits & Veggies. (
- Avocados. (
- Butter (salted or unsalted), OR Ghee.
- Fresh, organic Lemons and Limes.
- Lemon Juice (1 Bottle) & Lime Juice (1 Bottle), Organic.
- Additional Aromatics: (Yellow & Red Onions, Shallots, Green Onions, etc).
Is it OK to paint a fridge?
Painting your existing fridge is still a good idea even if you don’t want to drastically change its color and go for a completely new look. You could paint the fridge and use the same color as in its original design. When you’re done it won’t look much different but it will look very fresh and new once again.
What can I put on top of my refrigerator for decor?
Ideas for using that awkward space above the fridge Build one long shelf over the fridge & pantry. Add rustic wood shelves. Remove cabinet doors and add beadboard. Store your mixer and pair it with a plant.
What looks good on top of a refrigerator?
Include elements such as vases, clay pots, photos, figurines, coffee mugs and anything else that suits the look of your kitchen. If you collect antique spoons, for example, you can display them in a rack on top of the refrigerator instead of using wall space.
How do I make my fridge look fuller?
7 “Real Food” Fridge Essentials
- Dairy products like milk, cheese, cream cheese and plain yogurt.
- Perishable fruits & vegetables.
- 1-ingredient peanut butter & “all-fruit” type jelly.
- Cooking fats like unsalted organic butter, clarified butter (ghee), and lard.
- Snacks like olives and pickles.
How should I arrange my fridge at home?
How to Organize Your Refrigerator
- Choose a section:
- Upper Shelves | Lower Shelves | Door | Drawers.
- Make an “Eat Me First” Box for About-to-Expire Foods.
- Use a Lazy Susan to Easily Find Food.
- Hang Baskets to Utilize Wall Space.
- Group Like Items Together.
- Use File Organizers to Store Snacks.
What paint can I use on a fridge?
Appliance epoxy is great for touching up in white. Water-based, latex-based, and oil-based paints can be used as long as they mention that they’re for metal. Several spray paint options work well on metal – rust-oleum being one of the best-known brands that I can think of.
How can I change the color of my fridge?
Paint the refrigerator with spray paint or canned paint. Spray paint with smooth strokes, painting past the refrigerator slightly to get an even application each time you start a new stroke. Don’t stop, rest your hand and restart in the middle of the refrigerator or you’ll get unsightly splatters when you restart.
Can you chalk paint a refrigerator?
To paint a refrigerator with chalkboard paint, you’ll need to clean the fridge well, lightly sand it, then give it at least 2 coats of primer (regular or magnetic). Once dry, paint the surface with 2-3 coats of chalkboard paint. Don’t forget to paint the handles, panel edges, icemaker panel and the grille.
Can you stand on top of a fridge?
You can put up to 60 pounds (25 kg) or more on top of a refrigerator. Most fridges can withstand the weight of food and small appliances like microwaves. However, it is generally a good idea to keep that space empty, as it will allow heat to escape and help your fridge work better.
Can Put microwave on top of fridge?
It is generally ok to put a microwave on top of a Refrigerator. However, when doing so you must make sure that you do it safely. In order to do this, you need to consider a few things like the height, weight, wattage, and ventilation of your specific microwave.