Quick Answer: How To Clean Fridge Outside?
- 1 How do I clean the outside of my fridge without streaks?
- 2 How do you clean the outside door of a black refrigerator?
- 3 How do you clean the outside of a silver fridge?
- 4 Does vinegar damage stainless steel?
- 5 Can I use Windex on my stainless steel appliances?
- 6 How do you clean the outside of black appliances?
- 7 What can I use to clean my black fridge?
- 8 Can Clorox wipes be used on stainless steel appliances?
- 9 What should you not use on stainless steel?
- 10 How long can I leave vinegar on stainless steel?
- 11 Is Magic Eraser safe on stainless steel?
How do I clean the outside of my fridge without streaks?
Many people swear by the simple combination of vinegar and olive oil for keeping their stainless-steel appliances clean.
- Add white vinegar to a clean spray bottle.
- Spray down your stainless-steel appliance.
- Wipe clean with a microfiber cloth.
- Once clean, dip your cloth into a small amount of olive oil.
How do you clean the outside door of a black refrigerator?
For microwaves, fridges, and other black appliances: Mix a solution of equal parts water and vinegar in a spray bottle. Spray the homemade cleaning solution directly onto the surfaces (both exterior and interior!) and use a clean microfiber cloth to wipe away any food stains and splatters.
How do you clean the outside of a silver fridge?
Stainless Steel Cleaning Tips Step 1: Dip a soft cloth in warm water mixed with a mild dish detergent. Wipe the surface, rinse the cloth and wipe again, then dry with a towel to prevent water spots. Step 2: If you still see fingerprints, spray a glass cleaner onto a soft cloth and wipe fingerprints away.
Does vinegar damage stainless steel?
Leftover residue from cleaning solutions can damage a stainless steel finish, so it’s essential to make rinsing part of the routine. Never leave stainless steel to soak in solutions that contain chlorine, vinegar, or table salt, as long-term exposure to these can damage it.
Can I use Windex on my stainless steel appliances?
Other Tips for Cleaning Stainless Steel Fingerprint marks are common on stainless steel and can easily be removed with any common glass cleaner, such as Windex. Perhaps the oddest way to clean stainless steel appliances is by using WD-40.
How do you clean the outside of black appliances?
All you need to do is to mix ½ part of vinegar and water in an empty spray bottle and use it to clean black appliances such as microwave, refrigerator or dishwasher. Spray the solution directly onto the affected area and wipe down food stains and oil splatters using a clean microfiber cloth.
What can I use to clean my black fridge?
To clean a black refrigerator, use a glass cleaner like Windex. Spray the fridge directly and wipe it dry with a soft microfiber cloth. To clean the interior drawers and shelves, soak them in warm soapy water for 10-15 minutes. Then, rinse the appliance and let it air dry.
Can Clorox wipes be used on stainless steel appliances?
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are a ready to use disinfectant wipe. These easy to use wipes are safe to use on chrome, glass, metal, plastic, stainless steel, tile, and wood. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are bleach free and have a clear drying formula, leaving surfaces with a shine. Formulated to kill 99.9% of bacteria.
What should you not use on stainless steel?
7 Cleaning Products You Should Never Use on Stainless Steel
- Harsh abrasives.
- Scouring powders.
- Steel wool.
- Bleach and other chlorine products.
- Glass cleaners that contain ammonia, such as Windex.
- Tap water, especially if yours tends to be hard water (use clean distilled or filtered H2O instead)
- Oven cleaners.
How long can I leave vinegar on stainless steel?
Wipe off the vinegar. Let vinegar sit for 10 seconds or longer for tough stains before wiping it off. Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe off excess the vinegar. Make sure to wipe with the grain of the stainless steel to prevent streaking.
Is Magic Eraser safe on stainless steel?
If you scrub your stainless steel too hard with a Magic Eraser, you can actually make it look more dull. If your stainless steel appliances have scratches, try sanding them out instead. Try these stainless steel scratch remover tricks for appliances.