How To Use Fridge In Tamil?
- 1 How do you use your fridge for the first time?
- 2 What is the use of refrigerator at home?
- 3 What is the proper use and care of your refrigerator?
- 4 What should be stored in fridge?
- 5 What are the parts of refrigerator?
- 6 Can we use new fridge immediately?
- 7 What happens if you don’t let a fridge settle?
- 8 How many hours fridge should be on?
- 9 What can damage a refrigerator?
- 10 Why is it called refrigerator?
- 11 Why is a fridge important?
- 12 Do I need to service my fridge?
- 13 How do I look after my fridge?
- 14 How can I keep my fridge safe?
How do you use your fridge for the first time?
In transit, your appliance gets shaken around, so it’s best to let everything settle before you plug it in. If it was transported upright, give it at least an hour before you plug it in. If it was transported on its side, turn it the right way up and leave it for at least four hours.
What is the use of refrigerator at home?
The fundamental reason for having a refrigerator is to keep food cold. Cold temperatures help food stay fresh longer. The basic idea behind refrigeration is to slow down the activity of bacte- ria (which all food contains) so that it takes longer for the bacteria to spoil the food.
What is the proper use and care of your refrigerator?
Care & Maintenance
- Check the seal occasionally to ensure proper sealing.
- Defrost and clean the freezer regularly.
- Safeguard your small children by keeping freezers locked.
- Vacuum any exposed condensor coils regularly to ensure proper air circulation.
- Keep temperature constant to keep food from spoiling.
What should be stored in fridge?
On the lower shelves, store raw meat, dairy, and eggs because the temperature tends to be coldest in this area of the fridge. If the fridge has a dedicated drawer for these items, it’s best to store them there. This is because these drawers help to maintain a consistent temperature.
What are the parts of refrigerator?
Internal Parts of a Refrigerator and its Functions
- Compressor. A compressor is the main part of a refrigerator.
- Refrigerant. Refrigerant is a cooling liquid that spreads inside the refrigerator and carries out the cooling part.
- Defrost System.
Can we use new fridge immediately?
A refrigerator is an important household appliance that needs to be carefully operated. If you have bought a new refrigerator then you must at least wait for 2 hours and at the most for 24 hours to place the food inside. You must wait for the refrigerator to attain its full functionality.
What happens if you don’t let a fridge settle?
When a refrigerator is placed in a non-standard position (for example on its side), compressor oil can run out of the compressor and up refrigerant lines. So if you don’t stand it upright and wait, the compressor will pump without sufficient oil — not good.
How many hours fridge should be on?
If the food warms up, the bacteria will reach harmful levels faster.” For this reason, the USDA recommends that food left in an unplugged, unopened fridge for more than four hours be tossed.
What can damage a refrigerator?
6 Habits That Can Cause Refrigerator Damage
- Overstocking/Understocking Causing Refrigerator Damage.
- Forgetting to Clean the Coils.
- Storing Leftovers Improperly.
- Placing Your Fridge Too Close to the Wall.
- Leaving the Door Open Too Long.
- Not Checking the Drainage Hole.
Why is it called refrigerator?
The word refrigerator originates from the Latin verb refrigerare which was derived from the Latin adjective frigus, meaning cold.
Why is a fridge important?
A refrigerator is one of the most important pieces of equipment in the kitchen for keeping foods safe. When they have nutrients (food), moisture, and favorable temperatures, they grow rapidly, increasing in numbers to the point where some types of bacteria can cause illness.
Do I need to service my fridge?
A refrigerator breakdown isn’t the kind of repair you can put off until next week. But if you take good care of your refrigerator with a little simple, routine maintenance, you may be able to get 20 or more years of reliable service out of your appliance, all while keeping it clean and energy efficient.
How do I look after my fridge?
5 Keys to Refrigerator Maintenance
- Check the door seals. A loose seal allows cool air to seep out, wasting energy and causing your fridge to work harder than it needs to.
- Keep the coils clean.
- Set the right temperature.
- Fill it up (even if you never cook and only have takeout).
- Be prepared.
How can I keep my fridge safe?
Safe refrigerator tips
- Store raw meat, poultry and seafood on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator in pans so juices don’t drip onto other foods.
- Check refrigerator temperature often, daily or at least once a week.
- Refrigerate prepared food and leftovers within 2 hours of cooking.